Insurance touches every aspect of life. Individual consumers insure their property, lives, and health, any one of which can generate a legal problem beyond their ability to solve effectively. Insurance agents routinely encounter legal problems whether dealing with companies for whom they write, their individual policyholders, or the Florida Department of Insurance that regulates their licensure and conduct. Large businesses as well as insurance companies face a myriad of legal issues in insuring their property and employees that often require compliance with a complicated network of rules and regulations.
Gold and Parado has significant experience in dealing with insurance clients, and we are able to provide legal advice and support for any insurance-related matter. Examples include, but are not limited to:
• Bad Faith
• Claims Resolution and Litigation
• Insurance Defense for Agents and Companies
• Insurance Insolvency Issues of Consumers, Agents, and Companies
• Agent and Company Representation Before the Florida Department of Insurance
• Insurance Company and Agency Formation
• Officer and Director Liability
• Receivership Services
As with any of our practice area descriptions, this is not an exclusive listing.
Let us help with your needs, whether big or small. Call the Law Offices of Gold & Parado to discuss how we can assist you. Call 305-667-0475 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a consultation.